HIGH PRESSURE SHUT OFF VALVE
|Manufacturer: || Advanced Fuel Components|
|Item #: || AFC211B9/16|
|List Price: || $120.26 per EA|
HIGH PRESSURE SHUT OFF VALVE 12 VOLT
Manufacturer: Advanced Fuel Components
Description: 12 Volt High Pressure Shut Off Valve
Engineered for high pressure tank applications (DC or AC) in engine and chassis compartments.
Features and Specifications:
|NEW!||Engineered to operate in less-than-normal conditions such as dirty or wet gas, and harsh environments.|
|NEW!||Fill-through capability, returns to normal use. Features high performance valve seat. Significantly reduces wear.|
|NEW!||Operates up to 6,000 PSI @ 12 Volts. Rated up to 3,600 PSI.|
|NEW!||Wire strain relief protects wiring from excess vibration.|
- Rated working pressures up to 6,000 PSI with bubble-tight leakage down to 40 PSI
- Only 1.0 amp nominal draw at 12 V DC.
- Engineered for heavy duty performance.
- Encapsulated coil.
- Pilot operated valve has .200 orifice for ample flow even at low tank pressures.
- Compatible with a wide range of gaseous fuels and other common media including C.N.G.
- Extensive test data available.
- Ambient temperature rating -40°F to +250°F.
- Rated for use on fuel, air and other media.
- Superior quality construction, corrosion resistant - solid brass, plated steel, anodized aluminum.
- All valves are date coded.
- Every unit 100% functionally tested for low/high pressure leaks and dielectric breakdown.
- Safety Rated